A Certificate of Insurance is required for all vendors working within the Waldorf Astoria Orlando and the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. The following are the minimum insurance requirements. Certificate must be submitted to Hotel Catering and Event Manager 30 days prior to event. A signed Hold Harmless Agreement is also required. Contact your Event Manager for details.
· Commercial General Liability: Not less than $2,000,000 combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage. This limit is subject to change based on the scope of work.
· Automotive Liability: Not less than $1,000,000 combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage.
· Employers Liability: Not less than $500,000 combined single limit.
· Workers Compensation: In the minimum amount required by the applicable Workers’ Compensation statute.
· Property Insurance for Contractor’s tools and equipment. In no event shall Bonnet Creek Hilton Lessee, LLC; Hilton Bonnet Creek; Waldorf Astoria Orlando; Waldorf Astoria Golf Club; Hilton Worldwide; or Hilton Hotels Corporation be liable for any damage to or loss of personal property sustained by Contractor, whether or not it is insured, even if such loss is caused by the negligence of Hotel, Owners or Hilton, its employees, officers, directors, or agents.
All entities must be named on the Certificate of Insurance as additional insured’s:
1. Bonnet Creek Hilton Lessee, LLC
2. Hilton Bonnet Creek
3. Hilton Management, LLC
4. Waldorf Astoria Orlando
5. Waldorf Astoria Management, LLC
6. Astoria Golf Club
7. Hilton Worldwide
The Certificate of Insurance will be required (1) month prior to the start of the convention.